Posted on March 18, 2021
I just wanted to remind you that beginning this Friday, March 19, the state is loosening some restrictions on businesses, houses of worship, and athletic activities.
Friday, March 19, 2021:
- All capacity limits will be lifted on restaurants (8-person table capacity, 11:00 p.m. closing time remain), retail, libraries, personal services, theaters (50 percent capacity), gyms/fitness centers, offices, houses of worship, museums, aquariums, and zoos
- Private residences may host up to 25 people indoors, 100 people outdoors
- Commercial venues may host up to 100 people indoors, 200 people outdoors
- All sports will be allowed to practice, compete, and play in tournaments
- The state’s travel advisory will be reduced to recommended guidance, instead of mandatory quarantine
Monday, March 29, 2021:
- Daycare class sizes may increase to 20 students (currently 16)
Friday, April 2, 2021:
- Outdoor amusement parks may open
- Outdoor event venues may increase to a 50% capacity, capped at 10,000 people
- Indoor stadiums can open at 10% capacity
- Summer camps and summer festivals are advised to begin the planning stages to open for the upcoming season
Masks/face coverings, social distancing, and sanitation measures will continue to be enforced and bars that only serve drinks will continue to remain closed.
For more information, please reference the governor’s press release.