View the state's FAQ on COVID-19 response. Updated frequently. Click Here...

Contact me

Contact Me

Use the form below to ask Rep. Zullo a question, or to send him your ideas or concerns about issues related to state government. Rep. Zullo's office can also be reached by telephone at either (800) 842-1423 or (860) 240-8700.