Posted on April 20, 2021
Please join us tomorrow, April 21 at 10:00 a.m. for Women-Owned Business Day where leaders from around the state will share their insight, expertise, and experience with current and aspiring entrepreneurs. I look forward to participating in this annual event as a member of the Honorary Host Committee.
I would like to thank Fran Pastore and the Women’s Business Development Council for organizing and hosting this virtual forum, our co-chairs Senator Patricia Billie Miller and Deputy House Republican Leader Rosa C. Rebimbas, as well as our sponsors JP Morgan, Wiggin and Dana, and Yale New Haven Health.
While this event highlights women business owners and their contributions to Connecticut’s economy, all are welcome to participate.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
10:00AM – 10:30AM
- Fran Pastore, CEO, WBDC
- Patricia Billie Miller, State Senator
- Rosa Rebimbas, State Representative and Deputy House Republican Leader
- Monica Nation, Managing Director, JPMorgan Chase Consumer and Community Banking
- Nalini Goolsarran, Edgespace Marketing and WBDC Client
- Susan Bysiewicz, Lt. Governor
- Catherine Marx, District Director for SBA’s Connecticut District Office.
10:30AM – 11:30AM
BREAKOUT & NETWORKING SESSIONS:
The Power of Money: What Every Entrepreneur Should Know, hosted by JPMorgan Chase
- Panelists: Jarleam Gonzalez and Carey Ogden, both Business Relationship Managers, JPMorgan Chase.
- Moderator: Beth Scarborough, Business Advisor, WBDC
BizLaw 101: What Every Entrepreneur Should Know, hosted by Wiggin and Dana
- Panelists: Heather Rahilly, Partner, Wiggin and Dana; and Davette Stephens, WBDC Client
- Moderator: Samantha Cross, Mentorship and Financial Education Specialist, WBDC
This is a great opportunity to network with business leaders, elected officials, and fellow entrepreneurs who share our passion for creating jobs and lifting our state’s economy. I hope you can join us!
As always, please contact me if you have any questions about these updates or any state government matter. I also encourage you to share this information with anyone who may find it useful.