Posted on April 26, 2021
Walk-Up Vaccination Appointments
Starting April 27th, more than 50 providers of COVID-19 vaccines in Connecticut will no longer require an appointment prior to providing individuals with vaccinations. Connecticut residents will be able walk-up to the clinic and receive a vaccination on-the-spot.
The eligible locations include:
- Eastern Highlands Health District Clinic
Address: 10 South Eagleville Road, Storrs,CT 06268
April 29th, 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
May 3rd, 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
May 4th, 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
May 6th, 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
May 10th, 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
May 11th, 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Able Care Pharmacy & Medical Supplies
Address: 15 Palomba Drive, Enfield, CT 06082
Walk-up Hours: Monday-Friday,12 PM – 5 PM
Vaccine Type: Moderna, J&J
- Costco Pharmacy Enfield
Address: 75 Freshwater Blvd, Enfield,CT 06082
Walk-up Hours: Monday-Friday 10AM-7PM; Saturday 9:30AM-6PM
Vaccine Type: Moderna and/or J&J
- Johnson Memorial Hospital/Enfield Annex
Address: 124 North Maple St., Enfield, CT 06082
Walk-up Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-11:45AM and 12:45PM-4:30PM
Vaccine Type: Pfizer
For the most up-to-date list of walk-up clinics, visit ct.gov/covidvaccine/walkup.
SBA Restaurant Relief Fund
The American Rescue Plan Act established the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) to provide funding to help restaurants and other eligible businesses keep their doors open. This program will provide restaurants with funding equal to their pandemic-related revenue loss up to $10 million per business and no more than $5 million per physical location. Recipients are not required to repay the funding as long as funds are used for eligible uses no later than March 11, 2023.
While the start date for the application process has yet to be announced, it is expected to be released within the next two weeks.
Eligible entities who have experienced pandemic-related revenue loss include:
• Food stands, food trucks, food carts
• Bars, saloons, lounges, taverns
• Snack and nonalcoholic beverage bars
• Bakeries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
• Brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
• Breweries and/or microbreweries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
• Wineries and distilleries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
• Inns (onsite sales of food and beverage to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
• Licensed facilities or premises of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample, or purchase products
Funds may be used for specific expenses including:
• Business payroll costs (including sick leave)
• Payments on any business mortgage obligation
• Business rent payments (note: this does not include prepayment of rent)
• Business debt service (both principal and interest; note: this does not include any prepayment of principal or interest)
• Business utility payments
• Business maintenance expenses
• Construction of outdoor seating
• Business supplies (including protective equipment and cleaning materials)
• Business food and beverage expenses (including raw materials)
• Covered supplier costs
• Business operating expenses
• Not Currently Opened (Date TBA)
• Entities can apply through SBA-recognized Point of Sale Restaurant Partners or directly via SBA in a forthcoming online application portal.
• Registration with SAM.gov is not required. DUNS or CAGE identifiers are also not required.
• An application sample can be viewed here: https://www.sba.gov/document/sba-form-3172-restaurant-revitalization-funding-application-sample
Priority period ( Days 1-21):
• SBA will accept applications from all eligible applicants, but only process and fund applications where the applicant has self-certified that such business is at least 51% owned by one or more individuals who meet the eligibility requirements for a small business owned by women, veterans, or socially and economically disadvantaged individuals.
Open to all applicants (Days 22 through funds exhaustion):
• SBA will accept applications from all eligible applicants and process applications in the order in which they are approved by SBA.