Posted on May 1, 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) information is being updated rapidly as state and federal health officials work to respond. You can find the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 by clicking on the following links:
Here are direct links for information on:
To review all of Gov. Lamont’s executive orders, click here.
Health Recommendations to limit COVID-19
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), here are some helpful health tips to limit the spread of coronavirus and protect yourself:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then through the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Please check back, as additional information will be posted to this page as it becomes available.