Posted on October 26, 2021
The Town of Beacon Falls and Naugatuck Valley Health District are hosting a Drive Up Flu Shot Clinic on Friday, November 12th from 10 a.m. to 12 noon!
WHERE: Town Hall Parking Lot, 10 Maple Avenue, Beacon Falls, CT 06403
- Flucelvax and Flublok vaccines are available!
- FREE with insurance!
- Please bring your insurance card!
- Insurances Accepted: Aetna, Anthem BC/BS,Cigna, Connecticare, Medicare Part B.
- No insurance? $35 Regular Flu
- $70 Flublok
- For Flublok, must be 18 years or older.
- Vaccines FREE for children on Husky or no insurance.
For more information, please call: 203-881-3255 x104