Frequently Asked Questions on Coronavirus & State Resources CLICK HERE

Contact Me

Use the form below to contact Representative Carol Hall a question, or to send her your ideas or concerns about issues related to state government and the Connecticut General Assembly. Rep. Hall’s office can also be reached by telephone at either (800) 842-1423 or (860) 240-8700.