Posted on July 1, 2021
Courtesy of the Office of Legislative Research two useful resources are available: Acts Effective July 1, 2021 and Major Public Acts that have passed in 2021.
Legislation effective today includes:
- An Act Concerning Solid Waste Management
- An Act Concerning Incentives For Qualified Data Centers To Locate In The State
- The Authorization Of Self-Pour Automated Systems For Certain Alcoholic Liquor
- An Act Mitigating Adverse Tax Consequences Resulting From Employees Working Remotely During Covid-19
- An Act Concerning The Property Tax Exemption For Certain Municipal Volunteers
- An Act Concerning Equitable Access To Broadband
Click above for the full list of Acts Effective July 1.
Click above to view the 2021 Major Public Acts in its entirety.