Posted on May 19, 2020 by jdooley
Fairfield Legislative Delegation to Hold Third ‘Virtual’ Town Hall Meeting
FAIRFIELD- State Senator Tony Hwang (R-28) along with State Reps. Brian Farnen (R-132), Laura Devlin (R-134) and Cristin McCarthy Vahey (D-133) with special guest Fairfield Director of Community & Economic Development Mark Barnhart will be hosting a third town hall via Zoom with the latest update on the COVID-19 pandemic and the state and Fairfield response.
The Virtual Town Hall will be on Friday, May 22h starting at 12 noon.
The lawmakers who all represent a portion of Fairfield will each discuss the state and local response, after nine weeks, to the Coronavirus and answer questions from Fairfield residents via Zoom. Below is the agenda.
• Sen. Tony Hwang: State Testing and Health Update
• Rep. Brian Farnen: Next Federal Legislation
• Rep. Laura Devlin: Department of Labor Update
• Rep. Cristin McCarthy Vahey: State Reopening
• Fairfield Director of Community & Economic Development Mark Barnhart: May 20th Reopening Phase I
Please email any questions ahead of time to FairfieldZoom@housegop.ct.gov for legislators to answer.
Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89179918472 and Meeting ID is: 891 7991 8427.