TAKE MY SURVEY - Can you, your family, and your neighbors afford 82 tolls throughout Connecticut? CLICK HERE

Contact Me

Use the form below to ask Rep. Candelora a question, or to send him your ideas or concerns about issues related to state government. Rep. Candelora's office can also be reached by telephone at either (800) 842-1423 or (860) 240-8700.