Read the Report from the Commission on Fiscal Stability & Economic Growth CLICK HERE

Contact Me

Use the form below to ask Rep. Wood a question, or to send her your ideas or concerns about issues related to state government. Rep. Wood's office can also be reached by telephone at either (800) 842-1423 or (860) 240-8700.